Hospitals are continually striving to improve the quality of patient care while also minimizing cost and risk.
However, this can be challenging due to the increase in the number of chronically ill patients coming in at the same time, which result in the implementation of tougher regulatory and health insurance requirements.
Aeon’s Inscrybe® services are designed to increase efficiency, reduce paper management, and connect patients to their physicians..
Inscrybe® is a secure and simple interface that allows physicians, nurses, hospital staff, as well as external care facilities or health insurers to send, receive, sign, and track healthcare records, supporting documents, patient discharge orders and referrals or lab results and images on the web or via electronic fax instead of transferring paper. Inscrybe is designed to streamline clinical and administrative processes, cut costs and simplify your work.
- Compliant with HIPAA, CMS, and FDA’s 21 CFR part 11 on Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures.
- Web based: no software or hardware to purchase.
- Flexible communications: fax or electronic
- Fax scheduling and automation
- Overdue forms alerts: No more tickler files
- Up-to-the-minute status updates
- Configurable: industry specific forms (customizable) and workflows;
Inscrybe® process enables 12-day turnaround (18+ day cycle time reduction) supported by a semi-automated process that saves cost and delivers efficient order throughput.
|Inscrybe® Turnaround Process|
|Paperless Order Send Process:||1 day||Care order Fax / electronically send|
|Automated Follow Up Process:||10 days||Track and auto resend|
|Manual Close Out Process:||1 day||Receive and update system|
Aeon Global Health’s Inscrybe Referral Management is on GSA contract number is GS-02F-180AA
- Increase efficiency: improves productivity and process standardization
- Expedite approvals: obtain physician signatures faster
- Field representatives can focus on increasing referrals
- Streamline document processing: clear line of sight
- Reduce costs, Increase cash flow
- Reduce held revenue, unbilled, improve DSO
- Reduces paper-based processes
- Integrates with several billing systems
- Build closer relationships with clients
- Streamlines the review and approval process
- Care Plan Oversight reporting
- No cost and no software to install
- Documents can be electronically saved and stored into EMR systems
- Registration, support, and training are provided free of charge
- The service meets or exceeds all HIPAA and CMS requirements
- Document content authentication and tamper detection through AuthentiProof™